After a 1 month break, I want to continue working on the ps3 control.
Here is my task list:
- head tracking – test freetrack & estimate portability
- “dualshock 3” support – translate rumble to joystick/wheel force feedback (SDL 1.3 required)
- motion sensing commands
- cross-platform (windows and mac os)
- multiple emulators + new usb requests of the 3.50 firmware
- make a user manual from the tutorial
- other enhancements
The tasks are ordered from the highest to the lowest priority.
It is now possible to launch homebrew apps onto the ps3. It could be possible to launch an app onto the ps3 emulating a “local” sixaxis and grabbing events from usb input devices.