I’m sharing my project for free, so please give me a feedback if you test(ed) it.
Tell me if it works or doesn’t work, and especially add the following details:
- the tutorial (hidemulator or sixaxis emulator)
- the Linux distribution
- the libraries (if different from those suggested in the tutorials)
- the PS3 hardware version (slim, fat 40Gb, fat 60Gb, …)
- the PS3 firmware version
- the bluetooth dongle (exact model + revision if there is one + output of “hciconfig -a hci0” and “sudo hciconfig hci0 revision”)
- the hardware of the PC (at least the CPU and the amount of RAM)
Report that in commentary to this post.
The project is still in development. A critical issue remains, and I’m actively working to solve it. The code works actually great on my side, so that it wouldn’t be possible for me to be aware of that issue without feedback!