Warning: the configuration writer of the mouse calibration mode is not working (issue 82) 🙁
If you are upgrading from v0.15 or lower, read this post first: link.
New configuration example installed in the /etc/emuclient folder:
- CallOfDuty:BlackOpsG500i.xml (with stick intensity control)
the calibration mode automatically saves the configuration
- stick intensity control for button-to-stick mapping
- macros are fixed
- emuclient is started automatically
- the last used config file is auto-selected
- a (big) memory leak is fixed
All corrected issues:
New sixemuconf layout:
The original idea was to enable to reach mid-positions. This was proposed by KillerBug (see issue 73).
The solution I coded enables to reach more positions of the 8 directions that can be generated with 4 buttons. Up to 127 positions for each direction = up to 1016 positions!
The circle radiuses are 127, 95, 63.
Each red dot is a position we can reach with 4 direction buttons (ex WASD) + at least 1 modifier button (ex wheel).
With shape = rectangle, the red dots are aligned as squares.