Since a few weeks I’ve been thinking about writing a GUI so as to make the configuration of the sixaxis emulator easier.
- run on Linux, Windows, and OS X
- allow the configuration of multiple sixaxis controllers (max=7)
- multiple configurations for a single sixaxis controller
- automatically detect user inputs (keyboard, mouse, joysticks)
- save the configurations in a human-readable format
- detect bt modules and launch the sixaxis emulator (multiple emu + a single emuclient)
- detect sixaxis controllers plugged to the usb bus and allow to change bdaddrs of bt modules
I will try to make a GUI skeleton before the end of this week, and publish some screen-shots on this blog.