This release has the following improvements:
- Support for the new Dualshock 4 (VID = 0x054c, PID = 0x09cc).
- Force feedback improvements for Formula Force, Formula Force GP, and Driving Force Logitech wheels: spring and damper effects are now supported.
- Force feedback improvements for GT Force, Driving Force, Driving Force Pro emulations (EMUGTFPS2, EMUDFPS2, EMUDFPPS2).
- Repair tool for Dualshock 4 bluetooth pairing: quick restore of the Dualshock 4 bluetooth pairing.
- Native Steam Controller support.
- Force feedback support for non-Logitech wheels: all wheels supporting DirectInput force feedback should be supported on Windows. Sadly on GNU/Linux force feedback support at driver level is very sparse, not to say absent.
Special thanks to:
- Kekskrümel for donating a Steam Controller and testing the Steam Controller support
- isamu for making a big donation and testing the force feedback support for non-Logitech wheel
More info on the forum: link.