I managed to convert ps/2 devices (mouse + keyboard) to a ps3 controller (see older posts, from the oldest one).
Now, I want to use following devices with my PS3:
1- wireless usb keyboard + mouse (Logitech EX100)
2- usb mouse (Logitech G5) + ps/2 keyboard
3- usb joystick (Saitek ST200)
– add a mouse and a keyboard in the same usb hid device (so that mouse and keyboard can be used as mouse and keyboard too)
– control a pc with the same mouse and keyboard
– convert multiple usb devices to a single ps3 controller
=> I’m now planning to convert usb hid devices to a ps3 controller.
A first idea is to:
– use the v-usb framework for the usb device (ps3 controller)
– use the LUFA framework for the usb host (to get data from hid devices)
BUT Teensy++ is based on an AT90USB1286 chip which only supports usb device mode.
– I have to find an AT90USB647- or AT90USB1287-based board such as AT90USBKEY
– I have to work with a software-implemented usb host stack such as that one.
I’m not sure that it will work on a single chip (see discussion there).